Stay 4 nights and pay for 3
Take time to explore Cork with this 4 night hotel deal
Exclusive Offer this Summer to stay in one of the most historical and best located hotel in Cork City.
Why not stay a little longer? Enjoy a complimentary night in one of our elegantly-appointed rooms.
We are always thrilled to host our guests at The Imperial Hotel . So if you’ve enjoyed your time with us, we invite you to be our guest on one night – on the house – when you book four nights or more with us.
Make Cork City centre your base as you take time to explore the largest county in Ireland.
- Choose a day in the city with a trip to Fitzgerald's Park. Take a picnic prepared by The Imperial chefs and a bottle of Champagne or Prosecco to make it extra special.
- Stroll through The English Market and soak up the sights, sounds and smells of the city's historic vendors and see the famous fish stalls visited by Queen Elizabeth II in 2011.
- On day two head east to the picturesque fishing village of Ballycotton and stop off at the world renowned Ballymaloe House on your way back to the city.
- Spend day three and four partaking in some of the many activities that can be arranged by the Director of Welcome and his team at the hotel.
- Kayaking 'Under the Bridges' of Cork city while your personal guide relays the history of the city to you.
- Take a trip to Fota Wildlife Park and spend a day outdoors. See a Kangaroo hop in front of you or get close to a Ring-tailed Lemur!
- Visit Cobh and the iconic Titanic Experience and take a self drive boat tour around Cork Harbour
Terms and conditions
Cancel free of charge until 2pm the day prior to arrival
A minimum stay of four nights applies to this offer
This offer is subject to availability
When you book four nights, you will only pay for three nights and we will give you the cheapest night with our compliments.
Additional nights are based on our Best Available Rate
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions